Clarification of a Court Order

If you think your court order is unclear or not specific enough, you may want to ask the court to clarify it.

If you believe the other parent is in contempt of court, you will need to assemble evidence. See the documents in this Visitation Kit for help assembling evidence.

The visitation demand kit will cover these three things:
1. What you want to happen
2. Proof of what did not happen
3. Prove that you gave the other side at least 10 days’ notice so they can attend and be heard.