When can I see my child?

There is no set rule regarding a non-conservator parent’s access and visitation rights. A non-conservator is a non-parent (friend or relative) whom the court has appointed conservator of a child. Check with your attorney, if you have one, for more information. If you do not have an attorney, click here to get help finding an attorney, or call the Access and Visitation hotline toll free at 1 (866) 292-4636, Monday through Friday between 1 p.m. and 7 p.m., to have an attorney review the order with you over the phone.